Bintan Mangrove River Tour
Bintan Mangrove River Tour Will Start From 09.00 Am To 16.00 Pm For Day Tour .
Price Bintan Mangrove River Tour
Minimal 2 Person Adult Rp 370.000 / Pax
Child 4 – 12 Years Old Rp 250.000 / Pax
- Two Way transfer from Hotel in Bintan Resort to Jetty and Back To Hotel
- 60 minute boat ride through “ Sebung river & Mangrove forests ”
- Mineral Water
- Tour Guide
- Mangrove Tour Insurance
Packages Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Tour outside the route
Reservation Term and Condition
- Call Our Customer Service by Phone Or Whatsapp at This Number
- When Ordering was Agreed: Number of Participants, Duration of Tour, and Price of Tour Packages.
- Orders are made at the latest 10 days before the implementation of the tour in Low Season and 30 Days before the Implementation at High Season.
Ordering Policy :
- Booking Tour Packages, We declare Binding (Legitimate) and become our obligation to carry out After Guests pay 50% Deposit (Fifty Percent) Of Total Tour Package Transactions.
- Payment via Bank Transfer , To Bank Mandiri account 109 – 00 – 5077777- 0 On behalf of PT Nirwana Zhaktan Edventures.
- After Payment, We Will Provide Receipt as Proof of Transaction.
- Full Payment is made 1 day before the tour.
- When making a Payment, our Guests consider accepting all Order Policies.
Cancellation Policy :
- if Guest makes a cancellation of the Tour Activities Agreement 6 Days Before the Day of the Tour Implementation, Deposit Money Will Return 50% (Fifty Percent) of the total deposit paid.
- If Guest makes a cancellation of the Tour Activities Agreement 3 Days Before the Day of the Tour, then the Deposit Money we declare is Scorched.
- If 6 Days Before the Implementation of the Tour there are participants who are unable to leave, then we will be subject to a deduction of 50% of the price per person.
- If 3 Days Before the Implementation of the Tour there are participants who are unable to Go, then we will be subject to an 80% deduction from the price per Person.
- If Before the Tour , there are participants who are unable to leave due to illness, then we will be subject to a deduction of 50% of the price per person.
- Force Majeure is a condition where the implementation of activities cannot be carried out due to an event that cannot be overcome by the Amanah Transporter Tour Planner 328 (natural disasters, bad weather, riots, sabotage, government regulations, etc.). In this condition, there needs to be a return of talks between the two parties.
Obligations of Travel Parties :
- Providing Transportation During the Tour Lasts
- Conducting Tour Activities Safely.